CLASSIC ECO DENIM JACKET
Support sustainable style with our Classic Denim Jacket from the Liverpool Eco Collection. A timeless essential jacket you can rely on for any occasion. Also available in size XS-XL.
- 26" HPS
- Button-front closure
- Front flap pockets
- Classic jean jacket seam details
Model is 5'9'' wearing a size 1X
Style #: LY1004E3
Composition: 70% BCI Cotton, 25% Repreve Polyester, 3% Viscose, 2% Spandex
- This certified denim is Aniline free and recyclable
- All tags are made from recyclable materials
- Harmful pumice stone free
- Buttons and hardware are chemical-free
Significant reduction in water, energy, hazardous chemicals, and worker impact:
- Recycled Water: 70% | Water Impact: 23.40 Liters/ Garment
- Renewal Energy Used: 72% | Energy Impact: 0.29 Kilowatts/ Garment
- Chemical Impact: 37.50
- Worker Impact: 26.00
- EIM Score: 31
* EIM score is calculated based on effective impact.
FIND YOUR SIZE
How to measure
Using a measuring tape, measure the smallest part of your waist. Not too snug, not too loose.
Measure around the fullest part of your hips. Make sure to keep the tape measure as horizontal as you can.
Measure straight down the inside leg from the crotch to the ankle.