ABBY SKINNY ECO
Our signature Abby Skinny jean is super comfortable with amazing stretch. This eco jean was designed using new laser techniques and processes that give the "Liverpool Look" and uses a fraction of our natural resources.
- 30'' Inseam
- 8-7/8 Front rise; 9" Leg opening
- 5-pocket styling details
- Classic belt loops
- Single-button and zip closure
Model is 5'9'' wearing a size 4
Style #: LM2000E10
Composition: 64% BCI Cotton, 31% Repreve Polyester, 3% Viscose, 2% Spandex
- This certified denim is Aniline free and recyclable
- All tags are made from recyclable materials
- Harmful pumice stone free
- Buttons and hardware are chemical-free
Significant reduction in water, energy, hazardous chemicals, and worker impact:
- Recycled Water: 70% | Water Impact: 1.35 Liters/ Garment
- Renewal Energy Used: 72% | Energy Impact: 0.09 Kilowatts/ Garment
- Chemical Impact: 7.50
- Worker Impact: 5.00
- EIM Score: 5
* EIM score is calculated based on effective impact.
FIND YOUR SIZE
How to measure
Using a measuring tape, measure the smallest part of your waist. Not too snug, not too loose.
Measure around the fullest part of your hips. Make sure to keep the tape measure as horizontal as you can.
Measure straight down the inside leg from the crotch to the ankle.